1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Seat extender done

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by grandpaD, Oct 17, 2014.

1. grandpaD

grandpaD Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    just installed my Extend My Seat add on and I am loving the extra leg room. My arms are long enough that the reach to the steering wheel is not a problem. The instructions.............pretty much useless. Tried to follow them at first which was not the best idea, basically did it upside down and backwards (do not take literally) to what it said and was done in no time. They might want to tweak their product a bit as I feel it could fit a bit better for easy install. All said it is still a great idea!

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    congrats, all the best!(y)

grandpaD likes this.
  3. Baldbubba

Baldbubba Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I purchased these,, and let me tell you,, other than buying my '08,,, these are the BEST things!!! lots more room,, leg and your arms are able to extend!! I got one for the passenger side,, If I could just get rid of the console, me and my honey could conceive another child in the car like we did almost 35 years ago!! They are not cheap, but will change the way you drive and feel when you get out after a long drive!

grandpaD likes this.