1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"See-Through" Bra

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by adchesney, Jun 18, 2007.

1. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(greenjack @ Jul 9 2007, 02:09 AM) [snapback]475378[/snapback]</div>
    VentureShield.com and 3M provide the film. The Venture Shield site provides a list of installers by state.

2. astroqb

astroqb New Member

:lol: Applied Xtreamcity invisble Bra and am satisfied with it's look. Hood, side and mirrors were not too dificult. Used hair drier to get around curves. Will have the bumper installed. Can't give you a comparison with 3M. The price for Xtreamcity is a giveaway. It should last 4 or 5 years then can be removed without problems. Ordered an extra peice for the rear hatch bumper protection. No pics since it would not show anything. B)

astroqb

3. aznDragonX

aznDragonX Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(greenjack @ Jul 8 2007, 11:09 PM) [snapback]475378[/snapback]</div>

I just did mine...took about 4.5 hours to finish...
    - Jason

I get mine from Ebay seller: chipgardman for $150 (which I think it's a great deal compare to how much I paid for my Lexus kit that I purchased from Xpel)
    Good quality 3M films. Same quality as Xpel that I put on my 2002 Lexus IS300 which still look great. I have put clear bra on all my cars and would not drive with out one.

- Jason