1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

seeking current recommendations for roof rack

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by jbsf, Jun 1, 2020.

1. jbsf

jbsf Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Hi all-
    Curious if anyone here has current recommendations for a roof rack for a Prius V (2012). Most of the comments/threats I can find here are a few years old. From what I gather, the Toyota OEM model is only available from the UK? Thule/Yakima seem to be the other options and are more expensive.

Any feedback or tips much appreciated!

jonathan

2. jzchen

jzchen Newbie!

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I emailed Thule because their guide says only for normal roof, but the instructions for the fit kit 1668 says it works with glass roof, just don't open it. (It does not open anyways). Thule can share components with other cars so that's what I'm looking for. They haven't conclusively answered whether it fits the glass roof or not.

moto g(7) power ?

3. icyrius

icyrius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I saw a US car for sale with this rack. If you find out where to get it I would order one too. I like the fact that is not attached to the window. Even if I zoom in the brand is not legible.

Attached Files: