1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Selling my barely used Delphi MyFi

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by priusenvy, Dec 15, 2004.

1. priusenvy

priusenvy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Due to Toyota's announcement that Sirius tuners would be available early next year, the mediocre sound quality through the FM modulator (needed to listen in my Jeep), and the fact that I like Sirius' "First Wave" station far better than XM's "Fred", I am selling my MyFi that I picked up just a couple weeks ago. If you like XM's programming, and don't need to use the FM modulator, it's a great product.

I see new units going for $400 on Ebay - I'll sell mine for $350 and include free insured FedEx or UPS shipping. If I don't get any takers I'll be putting it on Ebay at the end of the week.

Send me a PM if seriously interested - I'll send you my work email address so you can have some assurance I'm legit. I'll take some pictures of everything tomorrow and send them to anyone interested.

2. rflagg

rflagg Member

Am I mistaken, or isn't the price of a brand new MyFi at Best Buy, Circuit City, et al., $349.99?

-m.

3. priusenvy

priusenvy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    It is, but it's pretty much impossible to get one before Xmas without going the Ebay route. I've see "Buy It Now" prices on Ebay in the high $400 range. At $350 w/shipping and no tax, mine would be about $40 less than you'd pay in a store, if you could even find one.

4. rflagg

rflagg Member

Ahh, short supply - gotcha! I would go for it if I had a good enough excuse to need a portable xm system, but right now I don't have much need for one. Thanks for clarifying!

-m.