1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SEMA Exhibitor is looking for Prius to Exhibit

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by Carrnut, Oct 10, 2013.

1. Carrnut

Carrnut New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Desperately need your help.

We are an exhibitor at the SEMA show in Vegas, I am trying to find some connection with Prius owners as I am looking for a Prius as Exhibit in our booth(our space is 1600sqf). Do you know anyone who can help me with this? Since this is an exhibit, we will pay for all the expenses including the detail etc. Also, you are welcomed to our booth, we will give you 2 badges (we also are insured) We just need a good looking Prius. (Also needs to be dark color)
    If you are business, We will advertise your business in our booth - Graphics, flyers etc.

SEMA show is in Vegas, the show starts Nov.5th but we will need a car a bit early for move in and also out would be the day after the show. (We will get you a car to drive so that you'll have a car)

Please let me know if you know anyone, or even how to find someone with Prius.

Mahalo in advance,

Michelle J

2. bino

bino JDM ZVW30

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    mine is not dark colored so it won't work....

....why do you need a prius on your exhibit?

3. Carrnut

Carrnut New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    We are in the car accessory industry and we are from Japan, the reason for the Prius is our space is 1600sqf and we have a limited space. Our product is windshield coating and it is Japanese product. It works the best. Please see the rendering/plan what we want to do with the car.

Attached Files:

4. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Perhaps you could rent one in Los Angles or San Francisco?

The other option is to contact Luscious Garage or Arts Automotive. Both are well respected, independent Prius repair shops. If anyone might have a clue to the type of car you want, they would be my 'go to' group.

GOOD LUCK!
    Bob Wilson

5. Carrnut

Carrnut New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Unfortunately, I am in OC, I can pick it up anywhere between OC/LA to Las Vegas but not from the other area. I underestimated the situation, I thought this would be an easy task but no, no dealerships in LV has loaner car available (all out for the same reason or don't even have any) So My best bet would be to go for individual owners but, I don't even know anyone who owns Prius.

6. 2PriusCars

2PriusCars Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello Michelle,
    I saw your post and thought I might be able to help. I work for SEMA and own a Prius that might be suitable. I'll be bringing it to Las Vegas on Sunday, November 3 and leaving Las Vegas Saturday the 8th. If you are still looking for a car, maybe I can lend you mine for the Show.
    John

7. Carrnut

Carrnut New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you John, Is there anyway I can talk? If I "start conversation" here, is it gonna be public? I'm not sure. If you are in Vegas, I can have my project manager contact you to discuss further. I live in Newport but we have an office in Vegas. My email is design92663 and that is yahoo, I dont want to post my phone number here so please get back to me there. again, thanks for trying to help. Michelle

8. xliderider

xliderider Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The start conversation here will be private. Unless you decide to invite others into your conversation.

9. FishCandy

FishCandy Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hi Michele

Let me know. Bobby.

10. Jay J

Jay J Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius