1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Send the Squid into Exile Poll!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Feb 16, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Fear not, there are several hypocritical closed-minded conservatives here too.

2. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

would that mean that you approve this??

3. jeneric

jeneric New Member

Or at least that he really does know how to create new aliases.

4. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Hey - I got an idea, let's just continued to feed his ego!

None of his posts have been productive to this forum or provided any valuable insight. Every post of his has been antagonstic, immature, and child-like in nature.

Pu-lease

I voted yes as I would definately like to see him go and would like to see if he has any shred of dignity in honoring his word.

5. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    If every poster who had ever resorted to a child-like barb was to be banned what would the population of PC be? About half would be my guess.

6. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Yeah, but nobody asked to ban him. He himself posted the poll and said he would not post for 6 months if the vote went against him. Then he edited his own post to remove the word "not". I formerly saw him as just some guy I disagreed with. Now I see him as something of a troll.

7. EricGo

EricGo New Member

Many people's willingness (myself included) to discourse with you should be a tiny clue your question is rubbish.

Do you have trouble distinguishing contrary opinion from perverse assholedness ?

8. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I think maybe that question should be asked when you look in the mirror this evening. Perverse assholedness? i will give you some credit for creating a new phrase. ;)

9. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Ahh Malorn,...you are another strange cookie here on PC.

Wanna volunteer for some self-exile too? :huh:

But it's always nice to have one court jester around to entertain the rest of us! Com'n man, tell us another good one about how someday we'll see the light and come crawling back to domestic car ownership bliss!!! :lol:

10. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I show up for some interaction when I am fired up or I see some posts of interests. The know-it-alls on PC do not think GM and Ford can come back, but as a student of history it has not been a good idea over the last hundred years to underestimate American ingenuity and will. ;)

Toyota will get its nose bloodied one of these days(speaking figuratively of course) and at that point it will be interesting to see how they respond. I think they are walking a very fine line trying to be the 'green' company for the NPR types while also being the 'redneck' brand for the NASCAR types. It could backfire in a big way.

11. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    :lol: you're right, 2Hybrids, he is a rather amusing troll. And predictable.

12. 2Hybrids

2Hybrids New Member

Yeah, well,....good luck with that. Can you juggle some more stuff now?

13. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid

I like to at least keep some of you a little bit honest with yourselves and your love affair with all things Toyota. Jack, does your wife know about your obsession with toyota?
    :lol:

14. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I think that no matter how obnoxious Malorn and Squid can be, and often are, they have a right to express their views in an open forum. Ignore can be used or you can just choose to avoid rising to their bait.

If you do not see the muck at the bottom of the lake, do you believe that it does not exist?? There is muck in the world and sometimes you slip it in no matter how you try to avoid it.

15. JackDodge

JackDodge Gold Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    I go with what works and what doesn't, I leave behind. That goes for cars as well as women. -_-

16. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Have a good night.

17. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

:lol:

Heh, I ain't going anywhere... :D

Actually, I really thought about it, was even pretty certain that I would disappear for a while, as I really do have better things to do. THEN, thanks to the Hata's, I was like, "Nah..." :lol: Besides, there's just too much underground support.

I am extremely happy with the results though! I'm sooooo glad I'm not popular in a good Britney-Spears-esque kind of way, but rather an "underground-ish", "cultic", figure, appreciated by few, hated by many. Tells me I'm not exactly within the "mainstream fold", which is, perhaps, my biggest nightmare. :D

I think I've decided to shift gears for bit. Although I still retain the right to implement, wholeheartedly, the "devil's advocate" concept, I want to switch to brining you items from the fringes of society. Really weird stuff honest Christian taxpayers, and other mainstream society will likely be repulsed at, horrified, disgusted, or maybe even enlightened.

As such, I suddenly realized I have, perhaps, a particular topic that fits the bill rather nicely:

autopsy baby dolls.

Yes folks, there IS a market for this (those with weak constitutions, need not click upon the link)

Do you dare?

:ph34r:

18. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm shocked! :rolleyes:

Bees/honey
    Moths/lights...you get the picture.

19. Jack Kelly

Jack Kelly New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    One must admit: MS does have a good grip, at least on his 'genitalia'. (I don't know, nor care, if that's literally true. :unsure: .)

I refer to three recent topics, having to do with males removing their own genitals in the interest of being dominated; biting off penises (I was denied access when trying to review that one); and women who have their vaginas sewn "tighter". Is it just me, or....naaahh.

Who among us can deny that our spirits have soared upon exposure to the Nullos?

Sounds as if new delights are about to be unleashed. Presumably, those closest to MS are wearing aprons over hip-waders.

And, good-natured souls that we are, I'm sure none of the 64 who voted "leave" feel the least chafed at having been hoodwinked yet again.

How else would PC affirm the lofty pronciple of unbridled free speech?

Reap, as ye have sown.

20. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member