1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Shameless happy "v" customer blog...

Discussion in 'Prius v Main Forum' started by edawg, Mar 23, 2012.

1. edawg

edawg Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    The tendency is for forums to be the relatively safe place for unhappy campers to rant about something with their cars or the world at large. And for the record, being a good red-blooded truck-SUV-oriented American, I didn't expect much from a "wimpy Prius station wagon"...

A month and 2000 miles into ownership of our "v" Two model and we are in love... "E-va" as she's been dubbed is almost surreal in how quiet and easy she is to live with... I was worried about whether we'd be happy with a "base" model car, but it was totally the right call. The interior room, content-level, quiet, MPG (46+ average really!), intuitive (eerily predictive) nature of this car is simply fantastic.

If you are on the fence, don't be afraid... go for it!

2 people like this.
  2. 2sk21

2sk21 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Glad to hear its working out for you. I went from a minivan to a Prius v and the change turned out to be no problem at all. In terms of usable cargo space, we have list very little indeed.

3. Wanderer

Wanderer Hybrid neophyte

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I had the same experience. We kept the van for light towing and large quantities of people/stuff moving. It gets driven once a week now often with a grumble since it lacks bluetooth and requires a key. I was annoyed I had to pull my keys out the first time. I get spoiled fast. :D. W

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney EditProfOptInfoCustomUser Title

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Don't get too upset when you find hotter temperatures drag down the mileage to something terrible like 42mpg due to A/C use. ;) I think it's especially great seeing Prius owners added outside the Prius heartlands. (I'd be very interested to see how different the Prius v ownership distribution is compared to Prius liftback distribution).