1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Shark Fin

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by mr estrada, Apr 17, 2013.

1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The only potential problem is if you have Solar Roof, as the Beat Sonic shark fin will protrude onto the roof. VG has a different version (Mark II) that is SR-compatible. The standard VG Mark I shark fin isn't compatible and I believe you select whether or not you have SR when ordering the VG shark fin through the PC Shop.

2. benny818

benny818 prius convert

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I just recently installed the VG one and did notice more static but since i use my ipod its not that big of a deal.

3. la9ers

la9ers Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    just got my shark fin from beat sonic today and wow its Big. went with the one that had better reviews on am/fm reception. post pictures soon.

4. Diver Allen

Diver Allen Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I've got the chat version and I've never felt there was anything wrong with the reception.

I did read several threads that got me all concerned about having this special clean fluid, etc. etc. When I finally got down to doing it - there was nothing to it. I've put mine through the car was many times and it was never bothered.

Allen