1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

1. pjm877

pjm877 Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Well in re-reading: I got one think incorrect... 6.x may not be the only version that would do the job... for all I know any "Editor" version would work or have the tools.... there, I feel better..

I do not know which pages are missing, the person that put in lots of hours said there was items missing. That is all I know...

If find the time... I might compair the stuff I down loaded to the compiled PDF's and make sure everything one could get is there.... I think I spent over 2 hours and lots of "save-as" clicking... still have those areas (have lots of folders) , but find the "All-in-one" books easer..

Now a question to the group... if some one has proof that they bought a "one-day-pass" to the Toyota data center, would it be OK to send this person the files and save them the lots of work???? I wish I had accessed the areas with linux and grabed the whole area/site for the Prius section before Toyota close that door..

2. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I would say yes - Toyota's getting their $$$ and not even using any bandwidth.