1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Shopping for New Car - EV Thoughts and Advice Welcomed

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by Going Greener, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Going Greener

Going Greener Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Has anyone actually seen the space in the hatchback area of the 2012 Ford Focus EV? I really like the space that our Prius provides back there and would like the same with a new EV purchase.

BTW, I got onto a dealer's list to buy a 2011 Leaf at MSRP as well as to wait to reserve. The guy that's helping me is really nice, but the supply and demand is beyond his control, esp. with Nissan's recent announcement re the 2012 model. Altho I'd prefer an EV asap, I'm also signed up for the Prius Plug In. Trying to learn more and stay patient until we can purchase :(.

2. Going Greener

Going Greener Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    We purchased an orphaned Leaf and are working to get it back to the bay area from SoCal. It might be transported or it might end up to be a mini vacation type drive. Looking forward to it! Now... to work out all the electrical stuff...