1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Should Danny's Toyota Hybrid Boards Be Combined?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ggood, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Jun 5 2006, 03:46 PM) [snapback]266138[/snapback]</div>
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:ph34r:

:D

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 9 2006, 09:56 AM) [snapback]268553[/snapback]</div>
    Another possibility is that the good folks who drive Camrys might be totally frightened out of their minds by exposure to FHOP! :eek:

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    No I definitely do not think they should be combined! I just spent some time on the Camry site and most of the people who are posting there are new to hybrids and need to find their own way. In the process they may discover some things we have overlooked, such as humility. :eek: If they really want to they can always come over here and find out what the "real experts" have to say; otherwise I say leave them alone if they want our advise they will ask. ;)