1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Should I trade my prius for a plug in?

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by wwiggins, Oct 27, 2012.

1. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I am not a conversion expert but I would hold pat for a while unless state incentives favor. The one thing I am waiting for is Re-Involt (the battery replacement folks) are coming up with a Lithium batt replacement for Gen2. I am curious to see what benefits that gives.

2. SuperchargedMR2

SuperchargedMR2 Diehard Rams Fan

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    That was the KBB trade-in value that I was looking at. At first they said $17400 for a trade & tried to tell me that is what KBB showed. I pulled it up on my phone & showed them it said $20449 for excellent condition which mine is. It literally needs nothing but a good wash right now. ;) There is absolutely no damage of any kind on it. They finally came up some on the trade-in but if I can't get what it's worth I'm not going to throw away money. I told him that I don't have to do this, I want to do this. Just not what they want to hear. :LOL:

lensovet likes this.