1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Side moulding strips?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by MikeDee, Jan 6, 2014.

1. DadofHedgehog

DadofHedgehog Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I like your Prius but I love your red tree!

2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

Slicker but not not as functional as pool noodles v 2.0...

3. BluetoothEdsel

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three

I know the thread's a bit old, but in case it's of use to anyone now or in the future:

I asked about the black bumper protector at my dealership's parts department last week, and the guy looked it up and said,
    "Here's the weird thing - the black one's only available regionally. We can only get the clear applique here - only dealers in the [Southeast, I think he said it was] can sell the black ones. So if you want the black one, you have to order it from a dealer in the [probably Southeast.]"

The black bumper guards show up on sites like Amazon (looks like they are in fact sold through Southeastern dealers there) - as do various other OEM accessories I don't think show up on Toyota's site. And the PriusChat shop has a nice selection too. So I guess the moral of the story is, Google around - what you want is probably out there somewhere.