1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Aug 26, 2004.

1. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    OMG, I forgot about this thread. DaveinOlyWA started the sign-up list thingy, so maybe PM him? I don't know how often he checks PriusChat now that he's a new dad....

2. NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks Electrical Engineer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Starbug @ Jul 25 2007, 09:38 PM) [snapback]485268[/snapback]</div>
    Well, I did PM Dave in WA and mostly congratulated him on the new bouncing baby boy (I assume he bounces, because they all do, right?).

He did tell me that the WA sign up list was an experiment that did not pan out. So until someone gets a chance to modify the OP, once you read to this point, you deserve to know that the idea of a WA mailing list has gone by the wayside in favor of broacasting WA announcements to all.

And its a good thing. We want to know what is going on in all parts of the world anyway. How else would you ever get any ideas where the best place to move to is?

3. Starbug

Starbug New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Ah, well that explains why I didn't get many (and after a while, none) mailings. Darn.

We need a Prius meet. That would be fun. I'm sure I'd still miss it due to work (as I do for the Acura RSX meets), but it would still be a fun thing to shoot for.

LOL, I'm sure Dave's baby does a lot of bouncing.... or he will in a few months. Without checking, I think he might be two months old now?

4. msf@seanet.com

[email protected] New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Sep 2 2004, 09:58 AM) [snapback]36900[/snapback]</div>
    I can't seem to get the link for the WA owners site to work so I can sign up. Please advise how to work around this.
    I am a new 2008 Prius #6package owner...love this car! I've had it 6 weeks and already save $200 in gas and greatly reduced my polution.

My wife and I and our 2 kids (2 100# german shepherds) love the car. We travel a lot and are looking for tips on roof rack systems, increasing our mileage etc.

I read on one post from someone in Lacy that there is a hybrid fest every year and I'l like to get info on it. WA prius owners can email me with tips/info etc at [email protected]

Michael

5. jgerecht

jgerecht New Member

Frustration!

Ok, I tried numerous times to get to the "sign-up" and it never worked.

So, I'm on record now to say that I'm certainly interested if it can ever work.

And, I'd love to get together again. Maybe with more people here it would be more than just Dave and I at Ramblin' Jacks.

John

6. road__rider

road__rider Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am also interested in a local group if we can get one started. Love my Prius, and would like to meet other owners.

Cheers!

7. Abandonada

Abandonada Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hmmm...this could have been a fun thing!