1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Siri integration

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Diddlywop, Jun 11, 2012.

1. Diddlywop

Diddlywop New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Apple announced at their keynote today that they have a deal with automakers, including Toyota, to have Siri integrated into the audio system.....please, please tell me that it can be backwards compatible with my just purchased plugin via software update!

2. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I'm hoping its just a software update to the factory head unit, like you said. There's no reason it couldnt be done. Hopefully Toyota will do the right thing here.

3. CharlesH

CharlesH CA HOV Decal #5 on former PiP

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Patience would probably be a virtue here. Have the issues with getting Bluetooth functionality working with iOS been resolved yet? That functionality works fine with Android and even with the forlorn Blackberry, but there seems to be a lot of grief for iOS users.

4. jabecker

jabecker driver of Prii since 2005

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have no Bluetooth problems with my iPhone 4s. It would even pair successfully with my 2005 Prius, and earlier iPhones would not.