1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sirius/XM Radio renewal - cancel auto renewal

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by jdcollins5, Nov 3, 2014.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No idea. I didn't bother since I listen to local radio/CD/iPod and on road trips, I'll listen to my iPod. SAT radio didn't offer anything more and it costs the same as buying an album every month. I might as well pay for the songs I want and listen to it on my iPod and I have a copy of the music like we used to do when we bought CDs or cassette tapes and listened to them in the car.

jdcollins5 likes this.
  2. My590L

My590L Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Five

That same $4.95 offer is what they listed in a mailer I received a few weeks ago. My trial period is up and I was getting calls from 855-378-6697 which is their 'customer service', about 2-3 times a day a few weeks leading up to the end of the trial period to try and get me to sign up for service. How annoying!

3. ReDave

ReDave Junior Member

Central California, Sierra/Sequoia Foothills
    Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I did not give them a credit card. They will take a check. i have a reminder to cancel, because they always want to charge me a 'invoice fee'
    I've been paying the aprox 4.95 per mo [for 5 or 6 months at a time] since 2011 i did 'let' them cancel me once, about a week later i got a renewal offer in email for 4.95 per mo for 7 months so i started it up again LOL

I also gave them a fake phone number, and an 'alternate' email address that forwards only the xm renewal emails to my main email

Mendel Leisk likes this.