1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Ski pass through, anyone?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by tegenwind, Oct 2, 2018.

1. PriusCamper

PriusCamper Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Go ahead, use as much fossil fuels as you want in as wasteful ways as possible to to turn the air you breathe into poison and be grateful for an early death. Likewise, go ahead and try and tie down your gear to face 70mph wind for years and years and years and ultimately cause the early death of someone driving behind you... As you clearly say "....definitely not my concern at all."

Nice work, way to demonstrate your conscience, or lack thereof on social media... Congratulations on your accomplishment of demonstrating immoral complicity. Maybe there's a MAGA forum online where you can find real friends? Myself and others on here will never ever be your friend!!!

2. Sloth.Power.Prius

Sloth.Power.Prius Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Wow. Why you mad bruhhh...:confused:

I'm driving a Prius not an electric car...;)I'm still burning fuels no matter what. Prius save me enough gas already that's what I'm getting at. No matter how good of an MPG I get. I'm still not 100% environmental friendly.

Like I said, it's my preference for choosing racks. If you like trailer hitch then use it because that's your preference. I've got enough good friends on here alright...so don't you worry :ROFLMAO:(y)