1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Slacker Radio added in Entune update for iPad or Android

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by Chazz8, Mar 21, 2015.

1. Chazz8

Chazz8 Gadget Lover

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    i just got an email about this Entune app (iPad / Android) update, and sure enough it was waiting for me in iTunes.

Details follow:
    Several new features have been added to IHeartRadio.
    A brand new audio streaming app SlackerRadio is now available.
    Both for all multimedia systems except Display Audio, unless that is what they refer to as Display Navigation with Entune App suite.

Now I'll have to check up and see if I want to register for the free version of slacker radio.

UPDATE: Just went out to the Prius v with Adv. Tech. Pkg. (ATP) connected with the updated Android app and the Entune on the vehicle got an Entune update to version 1.4.300033. So besides the new SlackerRadio icon on the vehicle screen I looked for and FOUND a newly added Pause Navigation (on screen) button after setting a destination and pressing Route on screen. Now I will have to continue to be the squeaky wheel and let Toyota corporation know that I still need a voice command to temporarily shut the Nav voice up while I avoid an accident, instead of 2 or 3 button presses that will guarantee an accident.
    NOTE: I assume Dispaly Audio will get its own (non-ATP) on vehicle update with its own version number via the iPad/Android App. Oops, I forgot all those links to Entune 3.1 and 3.2 for the Display Audio crowd. So it's a visit and convincing the dealer to install the update, or wait for somebody to post the update in the cloud. Correct me if I'm wrong.

#1 Chazz8, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
    BluetoothEdsel likes this.
  2. Markee

Markee Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have a 2013 Level 4 with a Premium HDD System and mine is saying I have Version 1.15.375.28 is that the same version your seeing now also ?