1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Small flat surface/table between driver and passenger seats near foot area

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by doc one, Aug 10, 2019.

1. doc one

doc one Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello there!

I need to find a better way of asking my question ;)

I am trying to put a flat table on the hump near where the driver and passenger place their feet on the small hump in the middle of the car.

Any ideas of an effective way to do this?

It seems like there is good space there and I would like to be able to set something down there on a secure platform. I am sure others have had this idea before but I cannot find anything when I google (I am not sure what lingo to use).

Any thoughts? I appreciate your help!

2. 69shovlhed

69shovlhed Surly tree hugger

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    if it was me I'd get some plywood, make a pattern out of cardboard that fits the hump, glue the pattern to the plywood and cut it out with a hacksaw (if I didn't have a bandsaw). then depending on whether I wanted it to be pretty or not, I might glue a cloth, carpet or leather cover on it. I don't think you'll find anything premade that will fit good. they might have some cheezy plastic thing at auto zone if you're not picky.

3. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    There is a secret drawer in there already, just pull it out from the center console and place whatever you want in there. Leave it open if you want easy access. Nothing to build