1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Smart car better than Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by b2nsx, Sep 28, 2007.

1. gippah

gippah New Member

The Smart car is way, waaay too expensive for what it is.

And driving a car like this in most cities in the US would be a recipe for disaster.

2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tchou @ Sep 30 2007, 07:25 PM) [snapback]519358[/snapback]</div>
    Thanks, I was told it was free but it was an English man told me not a Frenchman. Do you share the cost of the space? If so how?

Anyone who drives in Paris has my bravery vote. I guess it just seemed crazy to me because you all drive on the wrong side of the road.

3. Aces

Aces Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I am amazed by all the back and forth on how "my choice of car is better than your choice of car". Both the original post on that other website, and this thread seem like a real waste of energy. Some years ago I was amazed at how posters at another car related website were making such a big deal about how the Toyota Camry was (finally) outselling Honda Accords. I thought "who cares". But the thread ran on and on. So my only conclusion is that some people aren't happy unless the rest of the world agrees with their choices in life. Why not be happy that we all have found something we like. Even if it's not all the same thing...

4. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aces @ 2007 10 01 19:21) [snapback]520107[/snapback]</div>
    I think it's one of those 'us and them' tribal remnants. The more things change...

5. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Huff huff huff, ooga booga
    my daddy can lick your daddy.
    I agree, but why would anyone come on a Prius site with some crap about a 6L/100km mini car car uses less fuel than a 4.4L/100km Prius. The argument isn't that my car is better than your car, the argument is that the OP is full of poo poo.

6. jiepsie

jiepsie New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(b2nsx @ Sep 28 2007, 07:14 AM) [snapback]518874[/snapback]</div>
    Ehm... :huh: