1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Smoking will cause decline in IQ and thinking ability

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by chelsea8611, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    "I'm into freedom of speech and freedom of choice. I'm the kind of guy likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder - "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecued ribs with the side order of gravy fries?" I WANT high cholesterol. I wanna eat bacon and butter and BUCKETS of cheese, okay? I want to smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section. I want to run through the streets naked with green Jell-o all over my body reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly might feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiener".

2. Devil's Advocate

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Anything not good for you is bad, hence, illegal. Alcohol, caffeine, contact sports, meat.

Are you sh**ing me?

John Spartan, you are fined one credit for a violation of the verbal morality statute.

What the Hell is that?

John Spartan, you are fined one credit . . .
    Bad language, child play, gasoline, uneducational toys, and anything spicy. Abortion
    is also illegal. But, then again so is pregnancy, if you don't have a license.