1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Snowplow video

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by qbee42, Feb 3, 2009.

1. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd still be giving it the old college try, it beats trying to sleep with a .... oh never mind. Is that how Arnold got in shape?

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    :pound:

I can see it now, you'd really love it after a blizzard, just staring at the vast, frigid, deadly landscape, wondering where to even start

:smow:

True story: I once tried to use a snowblower to remove some snowplow residue that had managed to turn hard as a rock. Went at it and almost instantly broke the shear pins on the auger *and* the impeller.

Yep, that was a fun day. Finally made a dent in the mound by taking some one inch bar stock, quickly tacking on some crude "handles" and using that to chip away at the ice

3. patsparks

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    How hot was she?

4. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    :pound:

Holy ... s*** I needed a few minutes to catch my breath. I now really kick myself for missing the PCD event.

Oh well, I'm sure I had just as much fun possibly picking up an intestinal worm and puking my guts out when I got back.

Question for the resident Doctor: would it be safe to "borrow" my cat's Drontal and Evolution, or would that kill me along with the worm??

We need a smilie of a worm wiggling around inside a gut ...

5. patsparks

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I wish I had picked up some nasty parasite, oh I did.
    Anyone want this cough that won't bloody quit?

6. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    When you were in Detroit, that is classic Cold and Flu season. You probably picked up the local flu. It may have gone on to bronchitis or even pneumonia. Better schedule a visit to your local doctor, mention you were in the States, have had this cold/flu that just won't go away

Do you also have chills, fever, or sweats?

As far as intestinal worms, I feel entirely normal now. Either the worm learned to adapt to me, or I don't have one.