1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

So I know I shouldn't install HIDs to replace halogens but...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by nullxposur, Jan 12, 2010.

1. bagwell

bagwell Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    glad it worked out for you....just so you know -- you may need to aim/adjust the light beam up or down a bit for the optimum.

I aim them on my garage door....moving the car fwd and back to see exactly where each one shines.

2. tc_demon

tc_demon New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just looked under the hood...and found the positive cable inside the fuse box...am assuming that connection is coming from the HV battery and not the AUX battery??

3. tc_demon

tc_demon New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just finish installing the HID kit...Looks and works GREAT!!! the only thing I have a issue is with the cut off I think they are too low...Any pointers on how high or low the cut off line should be?

4. nullxposur

nullxposur Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    tc_demon, I'm wondering that myself. The cut off is definitely low. Do yours look like two blobs towards the center and not spread to the sides? Also, noticed my driver's looks brighter than the passengers. Anyone else?

Oh, try the bi-xenons on high on the highway. Boy, was I impressed how nice they look =)