1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

So.....Who is FIRST? (Who WANTS to be first?)

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by ETC(SS), Nov 22, 2020.

1. neiman

neiman New Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    @AzusaPrius

Phone company tracks us too. Even if you have a 'dumb phone', phone company still keeps track of what towers you ping. It's all logged.
    There is no way to escape...

Don't you think that the nanotech chip is a little far-fetched? I believe that it is scientifically flawed. It's just not possible!

You cannot power a nano-chip wirelessly through 5G and expect it to actually function. it's just ludicrous. Don't believe me? do the math:

Consider this:
    Let's say that yes, the chip is inductively charged by 5g. You have a 100 watt 5G transmitter a few meters away...let's say 100 meters...transmission power is 50dBm. At 1 ghz, your path loss is 82.5 dB over 100meters. That means your vaccine chip receives a signal of strength -32.5 dBm...which yields about 0.6 uW recieved by your chip. That is microwatts! Let's say that this chip somehow can be inductively charged with 100% efficiency, consume zero power collecting your location or whatever else, and then transmit that data again. That transmission would eventually be lost at about signal strength of -90 dBm due to noise.

The signal from your chip would travel 0.03 meters (about one inch) before the signal would be LOST! How on earth do you scientifically expect such a chip to actually exist?

2. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    @neiman

Look cellular companies track by triangulation which is approximate.
    There are many options to spoof location with root and depending on the android version without root so nothing to worry about there.

Also I think you are thinking too hard and are missing some key things.

First the 5G is going to affect us organically and will be another thing that will cause harm, what the vaccine will do to people will get amplified by this.

The chip will have all it needs to transmit data and location tracking will be just one of many collected but not top priority.

They can listen to you and your thoughts at that point no problem.
    If you are a person who thinks those cell towers are accurately tracking you using three towers then I guess you believe satalites take care of the rest of gps but wonder why you lost signal somwhere.

Your very own body will amplify any signal needed for the chip.

For example if your key FOB has a low battery, you can put it up under your chin the water in your body and your brain amplifies the signal and makes it work better.

Hopefully we can continue to think about how bad the vaccine and eventually the chip are and not the companies that run them.

This vaccine not being able to be verified at once will be the rise of the chip and no one will be able to do anything without it.

All currency will come to an end as you know it and since the sheep have been conditioned by the bitcoin the transfer to the digital currency will be easier and when they use the excuse of covid and other germs for the cancelation, the sheep will feel safer.

The black market however will revolt and standard police will not be able to handle it, call in martial law and let the purge begin.

If thy shall not listen then do not get surprised with a fake UFO invasion to fully wipe us out.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

3. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Just curious about your vaccine practices, YES or NO:
    • flu?
    • measles?
    • mumps?
    • pneumococcal?
    • polio?
    • shingles?
    • rabies (for pets)?
    • rabies (for bitten)?
    • tetanus?
    I'm trying to understand if you oppose just this vaccine, some vaccines, or all vaccines.

Bob Wilson

ps. When available, I'll take any vaccine without a second thought.

Zythryn and Mark57 like this.
  4. neiman

neiman New Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
  5. neiman

neiman New Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Bob, I am with you! Sign me up...

edthefox5, ETC(SS), Zythryn and 2 others like this.
  6. neiman

neiman New Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    Ok let's be clear here. There is no amplification occuring. Your body is performing one of two things:
    - Creating a resonant cavity
    - Increasing the ground plane (essentially the size of the antenna)

NEITHER of which increase transmitter power.

Don't you think this hypothetical thought-reading technology would have manifested itself already? Perhaps on a scale slightly larger than nanotechnology...

Perhaps it is in the chem trails. or maybe the TPMS system in your prius...

7. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    @Wilson

Serious? No to any unnecessary vaccines and I have ever in my adult life have had a tetanus shot about 6 years ago.

Do you believe wild life needs vaccines?
    If so then Im sure your furry friends are all up to date and like you said.

You will not think twice!

If and when I did get vaccines it was beyond my control and I was in elementary and back then they were not as stricked in fact I never had the measles or chicken pox not because I got a vaccine either because I did not.

Never really get sick and faked being sick in elementary just to stay home eat cereal and watch cartoons.

I have never seen my mother sick a day in her life and I would say its good genes and not a vaccine.

This vaccine is the vaccine of all time and since they created the virus in a lab it makes since that they will create what they want and that my friends is a simple minded sheep which is easy to control.

I actually thought good ol' @neiman was going to pull something out of the books but clearly he was at lost for words.

8. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    @neiman

Alright, so you are wrong in that there is no amplification happening.
    I would like you to try something.
    Do not worry it is not a vaccine.
    Go to your car and walk away from it while clicking your remote until it does not work, then at that very point put the FOB under your chin and wallah!!!

Take a step back even further and click without it under your chin and now under your chin.

So once you complete this task you will have gained a little knowledge.

Come back and report or post another meme.

Not even going to get into manifestations because if you do not know about The Secret then clearly it is not to be discussed with you.

9. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I think that was part of his military experience as a Marine, where immunizations are a mandatory part of enrollment, not a separate voluntary choice. So before discharge, they also made sure to give him something that conditionrf him to accept all available future immunizations. :rolleyes:

Wildlife suffer very high disease and other mortality rates that we would find totally unacceptable for ourselves, our pets, and our livestock.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He already told you what was happening. You are just altering the antenna radiation pattern, not amplifying anything.

edthefox5 likes this.
  10. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    @Fuzzy

Well there goes all organic, natural and non-gmo meat.

Screw it, go ahead everyone buy all the stuff thats not good and make sure to tell any and all hunters to stop eating their kill immediately!!!

Wow, but hey you are right about the military poisioning those poor sheep.

11. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    False. Vaccinations (or at least, most of them) don't preclude any of those labels. Vaccines are not antibiotics or gmo's.

I was warned that an antibiotic recommended by a vet would preclude the calf I was trying to save from being labeled 'organic', but it was an acceptable step to try to salvage the calf's life. (At this family's level, all animals are tagged, histories kept. Such records are essential for the artificial selection that culls problem animals and genetics.) The family farm has not (yet) shifted to producing and selling its animals as organic, but is considering that option for when the inter-generational transfer happens, and a few changes are made.

"According to NOP standards, producers must not withhold treatment from a sick or injured animal; however, animals treated with a prohibited medication may not be sold as organic. ... Upon recovery, treated cattle are marketed as conventionally beef."

That isn't at all necessary. Hunters generally avoid the seriously diseased animals, if they haven't already expired naturally. Though for CWD, a disease type for which there is no treatment or vaccine for any species, either certain precautions appear to prevent the spread to humans, or that particular variety of prion disease doesn't affect humans.

#51 fuzzy1, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    bwilson4web likes this.
  12. bwilson4web

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Before the Marines, I took every vaccine available. My late Dad was a physician and pathologist. My Mom is a retired registered nurse. One brother is a nurse, another an x-ray tech, a third does actuary work for Blue Cross and is married to an emergency room doctor. It wasn't until College that I learned dissecting your meat was not a common practice (but a great way to get rid of excess fat and gristle.)

We have family history with medicine, math, and science. Yet universally, we shake our heads and smile when dealing the less educated, paranoid members of our family tree: copper bracelets; grams of vitamins and; the whole 'food' stick.

Bob Wilson

#52 bwilson4web, Dec 4, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2020
    iplug, Zythryn and fuzzy1 like this.
  13. AzusaPrius

AzusaPrius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Well this is where I end this.

Looks like you guys will take the vaccine right away are are no longer capable of rational thinking.

Programmed and conditioned to accept and obey.

Quick to call a question or statement paranoia even when it is based on facts.

You guys have lost all logic and it is no surprise that @Fuzzy joined since this is exactly the temperment they are wanting to create.

I am sure grit and sam spade and a few others I cant recall will chime in, seems like these types are cloned here.

Go to sleep little sheep, now count yourself to sleep.

14. bwilson4web

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    That should fix it.

Bob Wilson

edthefox5, fuzzy1 and iplug like this.
  15. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry to read this recent news.

I'd take the vaccine today if I could get it.

iplug, neiman, Zythryn and 2 others like this.
  16. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Fact check:
    FALSE!

It's one of those cute things that people say about things that they do not know very much about.

The truth is that all phones DO have removable batteries.
    They're usually connectorized as opposed to being soldered in place. Sometimes (though, rarely) they're bolted onto contact pads.
    The reason for this has nothing to do with tracking you because (a) they're not THAT interested and (b) unless you keep your phone off all the time they get all the data they want, and if you DO keep your phone off all the time then........it's not much of a phone, is it? ;)

The reason that phones do not have user-replicable batteries has to do with maintaining an IP rating to keep the phone water and dust resistant.
    IP Code - Wikipedia

fuzzy1 and jerrymildred like this.
  17. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Anybody taking bets on that?

hill likes this.
  18. neiman

neiman New Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius
    Model:
    LE AWD-e
    I'll put $10 on "no" :ROFLMAO:

19. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Looks like we’re off to the children’s department

20. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    "They"? You are the first person here to notice things from three of my (mostly past) careers that are rolled into this evil narrative. That means I'm not one of the sheep, but rather, I must be one of the engineers designing and implementing the evil scheme. If not one of the actual overlords. Therefore, I want some credit for it too.

Now, for protection, you can add tinfoil suit and gloves and mask to your tinfoil hat. The tinfoil will prevent the signals for the implanted tracking devices from reaching our tracking antennas.