1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SoCal Dianne's new 2017 Prius PRIME inventory for the summer!

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by DianneWhitmire, Jul 3, 2017.

1. DianneWhitmire

DianneWhitmire High PRIUStess

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Hello all! I am in Southern CA.
    Prime continues to sell briskly. Now that there is a bill passing thru the government system opening up the HOV lanes till 2025 to green and white decals that looks like it's passing with some caveats, Prime is hot! :)

Almost every car below is already going to have HOV decals on hand already!

There's still a $1000 rebate, or in lieu of the rebate, qualified buyers will also have a choice of 0.9 apr for 60 months, or 1.9 for 72 months. Candidly, lease rates are very low, but the residuals are also very low, so leasing is not the best way to obtain this model. Especially since the $4502 federal tax credit is not yours on a lease. That said, CA state incentives is also a possible problem this summer (since June 29), with CA out of money and admitting they are prioritizing low-income buyers. Read it here: Home | Clean Vehicle Rebate Project

The Toyota rebate vs financing incentives above are good thru July 5th, and if there are changes after July 5, I will update this thread. I do not foresee any drastic changes.

My inventory here and coming thru mid to late July is:

PLUS (base)

Blue mag/moonstone <- here
    Pearl white/black

Premium

Pearl white/black
    Pearl white/black
    gray/black
    titanium glow/black
    titanium glow/black

Advanced

gray/moonstone <--- here & has HOVs
    Pearl white/moonstone
    Pearl white/black
    silver/black
    Blue magnetism/moonstone
    Blue magnetism/black
    red/black
    gray/black
    pearl white/black
    pearl white/black

If you reside in another state and want one from me, it's faster/better to just call me. There are shipping things to discuss, tax things, financing things, etc - way faster by phone! Thanks!

Dianne Whitmire
    Fleet and Internet Sales Director
    Carson Toyota
    1333 E 223rd Street, Carson, CA 90745
    310-522-2317 office
    949-689-0717 cell
    707-202-3618 fax

priuscatprimeguy and john1701a like this.