1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Someone from DICE or PriusChatShop, please respond.

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by SgtMcBadass, Oct 10, 2008.

1. SgtMcBadass

SgtMcBadass New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I have sent several e-mails to [email protected] starting last Friday, and I have not received a single response. I am trying to return my DICE unit can SOMEONE please contact me?

I did not know of any other way of trying to get in contact with them besides here. Their return policy states you must e-mail [email protected] to get details on how to return the product, and it must be returned within 7 days, this is day 7...

So... can someone from PriusChat.com shop please read my emails and respond? Alternatively can if anyone from DICE reads this can you get in contact with anyone over at the Priuschat shop concerning this issue?

Thanks,
    Carl

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    try pming danny. And/or an e-mail to [email protected].
    He should get back to you, I'm sure you're covered so long as you send the first e-mail in a timely fashion.

3. SgtMcBadass

SgtMcBadass New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks efusco, I just emailed him.

4. deroulet

deroulet Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Let us know how this goes as I gave up on getting any response or help from DICE. I would like to know why you are returning yours. I have never been able to get mine to work with my IPOD Classic. My 1st gen nano works but the MFD rarely has any song data on it and if it does it’s not the song that is playing at the time. What a waste of money.