1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Someone spat on my prius...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fish_antlers, Dec 31, 2007.

1. fruzzetti

fruzzetti Customization-Obsessed

California (Pulled over 6x, ticketed 2x for tint)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    People spit on cars... What an embarrassing person to be, the one who spits on a car. I carry a tiny spray bottle in the glove box, full of water, and some napkins (ironically from Jamba Juice) in what's left of the compartment below the stereo (on top of the memory card reader)

~ dan ~

2. amped

amped Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry about the vandalism, I know how you feel. A few years ago I parked my MR2 Spyder top down while I made a quick stop at the post office. When I came out, there was a smoldering cigarrette butt on the driver's seat cushion. Luckily it hadn't burned through the cloth and cleaned up OK, but I never left the top down when unattended again.

3. N3FOL

N3FOL Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Some people are just too mean and have no respect for private property. Always keep your guard up and don't give them a reason to spit on you. :eek: What is going on with this society:confused:

4. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I'm sorry...
    ... here, it's more likely gonna be a seagull with good aim, which is a really LARGE mess...
    but that is totally RUDE.

Aren't you glad that you are such a better person than they are?

5. fruzzetti

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow. Is it a symptom of a sickness that I recognize the latter half of your avatar's animation as the rocket explosion from Doom and Doom ][ ?

Amped - I've had the same thing happen. In my Mustang, I've left the top down on numerous occasions when going places. Maybe twice now it's been vandalized; once someone used the cigarette lighter (I kinda got a kick out of how bold someone must have been to do that) and didn't put it back right, and the other time someone decided it must be a disposal site for their soft drink. Jerks.

~ dan ~

6. sulman

sulman Introspectator

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Well, the first step to treatment is recognizing the disease. There is still hope.

7. BIGGDOGG

BIGGDOGG New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    You should of hit them with the car, lol.
    I almost beat up my little brother the other day because I went to visit my parents and he parked all careless in the driveway and hit my prius with his door. NO SCRATCH OR DENT LEFT, But needless to say, I don't visit them when he is around anymore.....

And on a lighter note... Does anyone wave to other prius drivers??? I know it might sound dumb, but I do...

8. pewd

pewd Clarinet Dude

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    oil just crossed $100 a bbl this morning.
    just wave at those jerks when they're at the gas pump in their suv's, and you're driving by, with no need for a fill up :D

9. fruzzetti

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    LOL... I don't know if there's any hope left for me; I just loved that game as a kid.

10. darelldd

darelldd Prius is our Gas Guzzler

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Or... I hope that the spittor can shake his uncaring, ignorant, aggresive ways so that he won't do this again.