1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sound System, GPS Hacks?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Ohioprius, Dec 13, 2014.

1. Ohioprius

Ohioprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I was just wondering if there are any Sound system hacks or GPS or Entune hacks to add more functionality to the system. It seems limited and quite slow. Also, does anyone know how to turn off all warnings when connecting to your phone when getting fuel prices, weather or any of the other apps?

Thanks,

2. ftl

ftl Explicator

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    No, no, no and no, unfortunately.

3. Blizzard_Persona

Blizzard_Persona Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XSE
    Yup. Entune kinda blows unless you think of it as a "free" service..... (as long as you have cell phone internet) and as long as you plug in to the USB every time and log into Entune every time a well...

My old Charger R/T with the Sirius enabled internet apps was sooooo much easier to use and appreciate.

4. pauerbach

pauerbach Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Entune wouldn't be half as bad if it didn't have about 5 warning messages every time I go to use it. Bloody hell.

5. Mikzwol

Mikzwol New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    ----USA----
    To turn off warning go to setup then bluetooth then paired device list find your phone on the list and touch it a new menu will come up touch the gears at the end of disconnect for Internet and make sure all of the boxes are unchecked

SoCalJim likes this.