1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Sounds like a screw, probably a piece of jewelry is rolling around....

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Jeffrimerman, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Jeffrimerman

Jeffrimerman Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Last year I took off the front passenger seat and found a piece of an ear ring rolling around in the frame area. It was driving me nuts. Then it started again. When I take turns, or slow down I can hear it roll maybe 3 inches so it's in a small area. I want to take out the seat and drive around to hear it better. I've taken the seat out a few times yesterday but I'm wondering if anyone knows if I take it out and drive will the airbag light stay on even after I put the chair back? I have an obdII tool and techstream so I can probably reset it anyways but was curious. The carpet looks to be a pain to try to pull it back even farther but maybe I'll need to reveal more hidden frame areas.

Data Daedalus likes this.
  2. Jeffrimerman

Jeffrimerman Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Sorry I should have checked where I posted under maintenance. I didn't get any emails saying I had replies so I best check my settings to make sure I get notifications. Someone told me I can take out the seat drive around and put it back and the error codes will clear so the airbag light should go back out.