1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Spokane Dealerships?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by daniel, Nov 17, 2005.

1. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Hi All. I'm back. I warned you it could happen. Since we last spoke, I finally decided I could no longer tolerate the brutal winters of Fargo, ND, and I've moved to Spokane, WA. (I could talk about that in Fred's if anyone cares.)

Anyhow, I got the SSC 50P notice, so I'm looking for a dealership sooner than an oil change would have required. There appear to be just two in Spokane: Appleway Toyota (closer to me) and Downtown Toyota (farther). There also appears to be one in Coeur D'Alene.

Does anyomne have any experience with any of these dealerships? Good, bad, or indifferent?

Thanks.

2. baxsie

baxsie Member

Welcome to Spokane. Downtown Toyota. By far. Talk to Gary in service. Very nice guy.

Nothing really "against" Appleway, but I have heard many horror stories. We have always taken our Toyotas to Downtown and they have always been super professional.

By coincidence, I'm taking mine to Downtown tomorrow for the 5K service.

3. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Thanks Baxsie.

4. bookrats

bookrats New Member

Daniel! You're back! And you're living in my state!

("Washington", I mean -- not "denial" <_< )

Really, really good to see you back here. Please do start a thread in Fred's about it. (Hell -- I will! Here it is.)

5. simple_in_seattle

simple_in_seattle New Member

My uncle sells Toyota's in Moscow for James Toyota (Chris). Their service and staff are excellent. So good, in fact, I drove from Seattle to pick mine up (2005 package #4).

6. daniel

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Well, I could see driving to Moscow, ID to buy a Prius, but not to have service done. Guess I'll try out Downtown Spokane.