1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Spreadin' the Word

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by jerrymildred, Mar 24, 2017.

1. jerrymildred

jerrymildred Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I went over to see Todd yesterday at @TampaPrius. While I was waiting for him to finish with another customer, a third customer made a comment that led to a discussion. I asked which Prius was hers and she pointed to a nice looking gold Gen 3 parked next to my PiP. I pointed out my PiP and she said she didn't think she could live with having to plug in all the time. Sometimes she wanted to go farther than a few miles at a time. I kind of smiled at the perfect opportunity. There were some PiPs backed in over to the left and I pointed out the plug doors. Then I pointed out the gas cap door on mine backed in over to the right. Best of both worlds.

DING! The light came on. Said said something like, "I should have asked about that!" LOL! Who knows, Todd? Maybe she'll want to upgrade. :D

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    sad how prius drivers don't even understand. i used to get, 'i thought you didn't have to put gas in those things' all the time when filling up.