1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

SSC-50P Anyone else not get the notice

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by efusco, Nov 22, 2005.

1. ross33

ross33 New Member

had mine done yesterday, service manager had no idea what i was talking about when i voiced my concerns about my ecu getting fried. every time i peeked into the shop over the 2.5 hrs the hood was open with no one near the car. does this procedure not require a tech or did this really not get done?? does the car have to be lifted to install the dielectric grease?? mine never left the ground. no stickers under the hood to show this has been done.

2. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    i believe there is time when minimal user intervention is required... flashing usually involves gettting the thing started and then waiting for it to complete. also i seem to remember that certain temps had to be maintained so if the car comes in hot...it needs to cool down... or maybe its the other way around...

better watch out Mike!! a lot of people here on this forum...

pretty soon, your service manager will be telling you that someone from Texas is waiting out front to have you do their car!!