1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Stalling on the Chicago Skyway

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by bojojohn, Jul 9, 2007.

1. bojojohn

bojojohn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Thanks guys! I'm back in Wisconsin now and getting ready to spring Mom from the hospital tomorrow. Tech has promised me that he will give me all the codes that were generated (there were false ones in there as well) and will update me once he gets everything installed. I'm not sure which computer either, now that I think about it. There are three, right? Ah, I'm such a newbie.

Anyway...will let you know what happens after I pick it up. Looking for it to be Friday or Saturday.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Thanks for all the updates. Glad you and your mom are alright. Drive carefully.

3. FireEngineer

FireEngineer Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Good to hear about your mom, good luck to her.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Victorria @ Jul 10 2007, 10:47 PM) [snapback]476597[/snapback]</div>
    I was going to say if you pick it up Saturday to stop by our event and say hi but it is at least an hour north of River Oaks Toyota.

Wayne

4. bojojohn

bojojohn Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FireEngineer @ Jul 11 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]476793[/snapback]</div>
    Hi Wayne,
    Well I'll be going back to Wisconsin so I actually may be passing near you. Will definitely keep it in mind if it is Saturday.

Best,
    Victorria