1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Star Wars Episode III Teaser Trailer now online

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Danny, Nov 4, 2004.

1. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I don't know exactly what, but there are a lot of the lesser known...the Walrus guy, Hammerhead, Han with the Carbonite thing, Leia with some kind of air mask, Leia in a Bedoin outfit, Vader with a retractable light saber.

I've got the Jawa's desert truck thing, a death star, a Millenium falcon, a AT AT that are the big toys.

Not a big deal, and, like I said, they're in relatively poor shape.

2. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have not seen any of the Star wars movies. Ever. But based on this trailer, I'd say they don't even come close to The Lost Skeleton of Cadavra. Admittedly, I go more for plot than for special effects. I am in love with Animarla.

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Good call, Daniel. The special effects in Star Wars aren't even close to those in Lost Skeleton. One way or another. ;-)

[edit] As of right now, you have exactly 999 points. Here are 2 points to breach the 1,000 mark [/edit]

4. LisaMarli

LisaMarli Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    V
    They are showing the Star Wars Trailer before The Incredibles. And the Incredibles is a good movie too! We saw it last night and had a blast. :lol:

Lisa