1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Stay away from Clazzioseatcovers.com

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Ragz, Mar 20, 2013.

1. The Electric Me

The Electric Me Go Speed Go!

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Was a thread combined here?

The original post is months old.
    The newest complaint today.

In the case of the original post, it doesn't sound like a "scam" but just INCREDIBLY bad customer service. Which yes, can feel like a scam.

The newest complaint is scant on details outside of " I just have been scammed by Clazzioseatcovers ".

It seems this outlet has a history of poor and glacier like slow response. But ultimately the product does seem to arrive. Which IMO puts it out of the realm of "scam" and into the almost as equally as painful realm of just a bad place to do business.

Good Luck.

2. breye

breye New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have contacted my credit card company and open a clam.This place I ordered from stopped answering their phones (only get a recording to leave message with no return) and multiple emails never a response back.When I go to check my account with my password user name I get a worming The site's security certificate has expired!

3. Ragz

Ragz Active Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Sorry to hear about you headache. Idk what "electric guy" is talking about. What difference does it make how you percieve this ripoff. Try and get a message to Rodney (Hawaiinbuilt) He is connected with Clazzio Corp. and he was able to get them to contact me. They suck, but they did finally deliver, if that makes you feel any better.

4. breye

breye New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    That is why I registered here was to try and get a message to Rodney (Hawaiinbuilt) but when a do a search for user Hawaiinbuilt I come up with nothing on his forum but when a do a search I get ( The following members could not be found: Hawaiinbuilt.)
    I would like to get this Clazzioseatcovers site shut down before more people get scammed.

5. HAWAIIANBUILT

HAWAIIANBUILT Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Hello Breye !!!

PM Sent !!!

:):):):)

Rodney

6. The Electric Me

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm now placing my bets on "resolution" .

7. HAWAIIANBUILT

HAWAIIANBUILT Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    ATTENTION PRIUS CHAT FOLKS :

I was just informed (10-03-13) from Clazzio's Headquarters (Eleven International) that Clazzioseatcovers.com is No Longer a vendor.

They apologize for any Customer Service inquiries that were not handled timely by Clazzioseatcovers.com.

They do suggest to contact them directly regarding All orders placed through that previous vendor Clazzioseatcovers.com.

Please contact Billy at Eleven International directly at (310) 326-3456.

Eleven International is currently working with the Prius Chat store to provide a better positive image for all your Clazzio needs !!!

Hope this helps !!!

:):):):)

Rodney

8. Britprius

Britprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am interested in Clazzio covers for my Prius in the UK possibly along with a few other UK PC'ers. Can you point me in the direction of a UK distributor for the products.

John (Britprius)

9. frodoz737

frodoz737 Top Wrench

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Try Katzkin. Not a slip over but good product and company.

10. The Electric Me

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I had an uncle who had to take pills for his Clazzio Needs.

11. breye

breye New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I got my money back from my credit card company.I reordered them last week from Eleven International see how this goes now.I keep you updated on the out come. I've never seen thees covers in person but they seem to look like to be a high quality product. ​

12. breye

breye New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I received my seat covers and installed therm . Eleven International (rushed) reordered them for me and honored the same price as clazzioseatcovers.com.Thanks to Hawaiianbuilt. Thank you Rodney for your help.I'll have to try and get some pics of them and and upload them so use everyone can see them.The covers look awesome I ordered them with the suede insert.I'm extremely impressed with them.Oh and I better mention its not a prius. Their on a Honda Ridgeline.