1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

STOP HAVING KIDS

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by dragonfly, Dec 8, 2006.

1. stealth

stealth New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Dec 14 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]362605[/snapback]</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Dec 14 2006, 08:18 PM) [snapback]362605[/snapback]</div>
    I've been on this site for a while and due to the pathetic responses from some of our regular posters on this subject I decided I needed at least a warning if not more. Daniel, you are without a doubt one of if not the most pathetic messed up individuals I have ever heard from in any context. I seriously suggest you consider following the suggestion of the post which followed your original post in this thread instead of being the coward that you are. And I call you a liar on your post regarding your effort to "enlighten" every religion with your sublime knowledge... ;)

I have an 11 month old daughter and I would trade you and every member of your family back for generations for her (and many others). Don't get me wrong I strongly believe in the problem(s) at hand around over population (global warming, hippies, etc) but instead of sterilizing the world as a whole or having NK nuke the west coast as dminbredmd (or whatever his handle is) suggests I propose the cowards of this site put together some rational suggestions of how we can make a difference instead of spreading irrational filth over these topics to try to justify your menial lonely existences.

And dmdumbass I'm not trying to answer a question or come up with a solution I'm just sick and tired of being insulted by these pathetic posts so shut your face. And btw the most embarrassing thing is that my views are closer to his in most political venues on this site so I guess I'm on my own...

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'm full of answers that many feel could change the direction we are headed. I learned long ago that to bit%$ about problems and offer no solutions is a quick ticket to being ignored.

Lets just start here...

1. Take back our democracy (we are a now fascist system with a democratic coating).

2. Take back our media to enhance/enable education to those not in school on the stuff that really matters, not Wth Britney Spears is doing with her baby or who R. Kelly peed on now.

3. Find a new story to enact. The dominator conqueror story is played out and has no long term benifits. If we can't think of one then borrow one from an older culture and modify it for our needs. Their stories seemed to gotten them through 100,000yrs of trials and tribulations. The one we are living out today reminds me of the Matrix with corporations playing the role of the machines.

These are just universal goals we should work on that could have a great many benifts for humanity in many areas, not just the environment.

stealth, congrats on your new daughter. I know she is 11months but still. :)

3. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Schmika @ Dec, 06:21 PM) [snapback]362554[/snapback]</div>
    I've made my position clear.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stealth @ Dec, 11:22 PM) [snapback]362660[/snapback]</div>
    Great that you have a daughter. Now, the single best thing everyone else can do for your daughter's future is to bring the population rate down. And the best thing you can do for everyone else is reciprocate. Anything else we talk about is peanuts in comparison.

4. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    F8L: Well said! Especially your long post about 3 posts back.

Stealth: Sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me! :p

Funny, though: I've been called plenty of nasty names. I've been called a commie and a pinko and a traitor and a subversive. I've been called obscene names dreived from bodily functions. I've been called stupid, and once I was called a kike. (Yes, it's odd that I've encountered so little anti-Semitism in my life.) But I think you might be the first one who's ever called me a coward. Even the people who hate me usually seem to think I've shown some guts in some of the things I've done. After I dug a hole next to a missile silo in protest against nukes, a lot of folks called me insane, but not one of them would have dreamed of calling me a coward. Thanks for adding a new one to the list.