1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Strange P0A93 pump is working ???

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by terramir, Mar 20, 2018.

1. terramir

terramir Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Well finished with the inverter pump in the rain posted two you tube videos of the contamination first with water then with the sllc. https://youtu.be/L4Qveclz5SQ
    The water one
    Then the one with sllc:

Any of you got any clue what this contamination is???
    terramir

2. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The contamination in the video doesn't look that bad. Can you use a squeeze bulb to suck that out, or is there an endless supply of particles?

You have very good circulation in the reservoir. How did you clear the clog?

3. terramir

terramir Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ehh really do not know dumped distilled water through twice wouldn't circulate the 3rd time was the charm. Then did 4 flushes and there is still crap, well I'll buy a turkey baste at the 99 cents store if I can find one. And well then I'll try to suck it out.
    MY mpg got a slight boost in the process. Hmm a well cooled inverter is an efficient inverter I guess.
    terramir

4. Patrick Wong

Patrick Wong DIY Enthusiast

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I use a squeeze bulb that I bought at the local drugstore. That was intended for applications like removing mucus from a baby's nose when said baby has a cold... It works really well to suck brake fluid out of the reservoir, which is my typical usage.