1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Suggestions for LA Meet-up!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by pshady, Sep 17, 2004.

1. gturtle

gturtle New Member

cybele and I had a nice chat, then went out and looked at each other's cars. I thought the "green" looked grey, but it was dark. I showed her how the front seat folds down, and how I drive with the back seat down all the time to make a good space for the dog, who also attended.

I like the Astro as a place to meet. I think Silver Lake is fairlly central to most of LA. We did talk about the possibility of meeting during the day at a park venue, where we could have a potluck picnic. It would be nice to see prii filling a parking lot.

Maybe we could make the Astro thing a regular meeting? Like weekly, though some people might just drop in occasionally.

As far as my bluetooth goes, I have figured things out. After I set up my jabra (ear piece + microphone) I had to disconnect from it before I could connect to the car. I haven't been using the jabra much, too much of a pain to have in the ear, and hard to work the buttons (connect/disconnect, volume up and down) while it is in your ear.

2. chanterelle

chanterelle Member

Vehicle:
    2020 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ALoLA\";p=\"42320)</div>
    Must have been a different Salsa, then. I wasn't on Fremont/Monterey Pass that day.