1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Super Highway Mode (SHM) and Hybrid System Indicator (HSI)

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Fuel Economy' started by Tideland Prius, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks! Now I gotta try it on the Gen 2 and see how it does lol. I've never tried it before. (since I've always been driving in the city so I've been practicing P&G. I rarely get to try SHM until now where my new place has more high speed driving)

2. sipnfuel

sipnfuel New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    It's showing that you averaged 32 mph -- what are you doing besides using SHM?

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, I gotta get to the highway first lol. I didn't just reset it when I got on the highway. Now I'm wondering what it would've been if I didn't include the trip to and from the highway on either end (the home side and the destination side). I basically drove from the gas station by my house to my destination, had dinner and returned home. That screenshot was the result of that trip. I would never get that kind of mileage on city roads here because people are too impatient and the speed limit here is higher (60-70km/h) as opposed to "normal" 50km/h limits in other cities.