1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Support PriusChat today during Small Business Saturday & get $25 free!

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by Danny, Nov 26, 2011.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Today is Small Business Saturday, an initiative started last year by American Express. I encourage you to support all Small Businesses, and wanted to let you know specifically that the PriusChat Shop qualifies for the Small Business Saturday program this year. That means that in addition to supporting the site with your purchase today, if you use your American Express card today to buy $25 or more from the PriusChat Shop, AmEx will give you a $25 statement credit.

Not sure what to buy? Get a $25 gift certificate that you can use in the PC Shop at a later time: PriusChat Shop : $25 PriusChat Shop Gift Certificate [25GC] - $25.00

Thank you for supporting small businesses and thank you for supporting PriusChat!

2. M8s

M8s Retired and Lovin' It

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    Heat Shield for $7

I posted this under the Prius v section but it applies to every model of Prius.

This morning, I took advantage of the "ShopSmall" promotion from Amex (shown at the top of the page). I registered my Amex card as required and ordered a $32 heatshield for our Prius vee. Next thing I know, I get an email from Amex telling me that my purchase qualifies for the $25 credit.

Great deal and a way to help support PriusChat. Thanks Danny.

1 person likes this.
  3. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Got my $25 gift certificate and the email from AMEX about the $25 credit also! Good deal Danny! Hope you get lots of business today!

1 person likes this.
  4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Thanks for the support, guys! There are some great deals in the shop today with the $25 credit.

For anyone who didn't register their card ahead of time, there are people on AmEx's Facebook page saying that if you call into AmEx after your purchase, they will provide the credit for you. Probably very YMMV, but worth mentioning if you were thinking about shopping in the PriusChat Shop or another small business today and didn't register your card before AmEx shut down the registration.