1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

techstream

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by ciro ochoa, Jan 27, 2023.

1. ciro ochoa

ciro ochoa Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hello, what does it mean when the health test is done and you see results and some of the boxes are orange? also anyone know a link to a tutorial and learning teckstream?

Thank you

2. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Can you post a screenshot?

3. lexidium

lexidium Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Look in the file library for tutorials on Techstream

4. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    From what I understand it can tell in my text stream after you run the health check the last screen that comes up with the orange lines those are your codes that you just read if you will it's highlighting those because they're the most prominent or they're reoccurring or what have you as soon as you look at those codes then you go fix whatever the deal is with those codes sometimes just the plug undone you'd take care of that you rerun the health check again and then those codes that were orange now maybe gone not even there because you plugged up the connector or did whatever That's how it seems to work in the dealer version I have it's what I noticed I'm not really read any tutorials but when I run a health check in there's nothing going on they'll be no orange or yellow or whatever color it is everything will be white like it piece of paper with white and black lines and maybe some blue but the RN seems to highlight what it just found or what it thinks it just found then when you take care of that you run it again the page comes out white or whatever's orange or yellow again hasn't been fixed or taken care of.