1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Tein Coilovers

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by MaXPowers, Mar 21, 2015.

1. MaXPowers

MaXPowers Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    TEIN Street Basis Coilovers Toyota Prius (2010-2014)

Up for sale are TEIN coilovers that I purchased a couple of months ago but only used for about a month. I got a good deal on Prius PLUS springs and wheels and just went with those. These TEIN coilovers are in like new condition and come with all original accessories for an easy install. No leaks that are visible or damage to the struts. They will fit the original prius from 2010-2014. These coilovers originally go for $950 without shipping. My loss is your gain. I'm asking for $500 or best offer picked up locally. I will have pictures up soon but for now just put up the stock picture from their website. Everything is included. Might have to use original dust boots as the ones included were horrible and thin. Actually better off using oem dust boots since they offer better protection. I prefer text/call as I only go on here once or twice a week.

Max 8186218971

TEIN Street Basis Coilovers Toyota Prius (2010-2014) GSQ08-11AS2

TEIN Street Basis Coilovers Toyota Prius (2010-2014) GSQ08-11AS2

Does not fit Prius C or Prius V - Spring Rates: 224lb front/ 224lb rear. Requires re-use of OEM upper mounts

TEIN coilovers are built from TEIN's direct knowledge of suspension products due to their extensive racing history. TEIN Street Basis Coilovers are TEIN's entry level coilover that gives you all of the benefits of a high quality height adjustable coilover at an entry level price.

The TEIN Street Basis coilover is designed to provide the feeling of a sports suspension with an aggressive stance. Developed to have a shortened shell case that provides optimum damper stroke at a low vehicle height allowing your car to have a good ride even when low. Ride height is adjutable via the TEIN ZT coated threaded sleeve.

Made in Japan.

Steel Construction
    Twin Tube Internal Design
    Powder Coated Damper Body
    Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
    Full Length Dust Boots
    1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer

Attached Files:

2. d_alpine_m

d_alpine_m Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    are these the advanced or basis? I read that the basis has a rear spring rate of 174lbs . Also where are you located? Thanks