1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

TEIN FLEX A WITH EDFC ACTIVE PRO THOUGHTS

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by 8404HMC, Jan 5, 2019.

1. 8404HMC

8404HMC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I need to replace my struts all the way around on my 2014Toyota Prius 4 (68k). The tires vary any where between 1/2 an inch to 2 inches difference depending in the wheel.

Anyone ever install TEIN FLEX A with the EDFC ACTIVE PRO? If so where did you put the EDFC? I am thinking about the dash to the right of the display.

How did you like the set up?

If no one tried this combination, any thoughts?

Also going to install the TRD rear sway bar, Cusco or Tanabe strut tower brace, Cusco center brace and front brace.

When I did this on my 2011 (no Teins but KYB struts with H&K springs, STB, RSB, Tanabe under brace). With the old combinations, it handled like a freakin sports car on the twisty roads... so much fun to drive... all though... MPG's tanked d/t my agressive driving! ;-)

Thanks in advanve for all of your thoughts!

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

Burna J and RMB like this.
  2. tweedle99

tweedle99 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Didn't even know tein made a kit for the prius.

I had the same setup on my current 2010. I take them Fwy exchange at almost full speed. I get second looks from car, especially trucks that i passed. HAHA.

3. Nopho4u

Nopho4u Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
  4. 8404HMC

8404HMC Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
  5. Darthchoke

Darthchoke Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Did you ever install the tein flex A on your Prius l? how’s your experience with them compare vs lowering spring for daily driving