Tema 4x4 lift kit

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Marcilla Smith, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Freefall Prius

Freefall Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I purchased is from RisingTuning (not RisingSuspension). Poor recall. Happens when you get older.

Go to Ebay and type in this item number: 283457449512. This is the aluminum spacer kit for the Gen 2. Once on their page, you'll see the Tema4x4 link. Just scroll down a little on the page. One thought - they have like three negative feedbacks over the last six months. But it looks like people just bitching about customs in their country and the delivery issues. My set took a while to get here, but they arrived and the blocks look very solid.

I haven't installed my set yet bc I'm making decisions on other suspension parts to go in at the same time.

2. Lifted Prius

Lifted Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Here's our 2013 Prius 2 with the Tema lift kit installed w/ 205 75r15 Yokahama Goelander AT tires installed. We picked up roughly 3 - 4 inches of clearance.

Makes for a much better car camping experience!

Attached Files:

PriusOffroad likes this.
  3. PriusOffroad

PriusOffroad New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    That looks awesome! Love the ATs! Nicely done!

4. Toddwilks

Toddwilks Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Would love to see a level side shot. Can you measure how high it is off the ground to the side skirt?

iPhone ?