1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Tesla Sighting in N. Scottsdale!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by sparkyAZ, Sep 30, 2009.

1. sparkyAZ

sparkyAZ übergeek

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    The owner of the company I work for just took delivery of a 2010 Tesla Roadster, in the production range of ~600. Hopefully I can talk him into a ride-along or maybe a test drive!

Enjoy...

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Thanks, SparkyAZ! Very cool. I think I know where you work and I may just have to come by to take a peek at the Tesla. Is there a charging station nearby? Actually, now that I think about it, he wouldn't need it in most cases.

1 person likes this.
  3. jstack

jstack New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Telsa had their Drive to Detroit auto show stop in Phoenix Dec 18th at 5 PM. Another owner of a red soft top Tesla who lives in Surprize also stopped in to see them. He beat them by quite a bit ,2PM and told us all about his car and how great it have been. He gave test rides to many people, then zipped off for home.

The official #750 White Tesla came about 5 PM and Dec 19th drove to Tucson for the grand opening of their bookmans Coloumb charing station it's their second and 300-400 are planned. They can be used by any new American made EV like the Nissan LEAF due out in 201. Fianlly some good choices.

I rode my lithium electric Rmatin bicycle 35 miles to the event. I always drive to work so 10 more miles was nothing.

2 people like this.
  4. kabin

kabin Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Did you give up on your chinese made electric bike?

5. chris_wass

chris_wass New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sparky, that baby is HOT! Thanks for sharing.