1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Test drive today and ordered one

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Sho-Bud, Jan 7, 2006.

1. sprett

sprett New Member

Hm, I wonder if that TMC system is working in sweden anyway? What does it mean, "traffic message ...??

My thoughts about tech versus business is that the park assist option would be absolutley awesome as a showoff to friends but since i am a fairly good car parker i probably will be able to park just as good in half the time, judgeing from the park assit demo movies i have seen. A better sounding stereo would cheer me up everyday, but on the other hand, I can change the speakers anytime but the park assist is definitely (wow, that´s a hard word to spell!) a option that can´t be added afterwards.

So, tech or business? What do you americans think?

2. Florida Prius

Florida Prius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Go for the stuff that can't be added. We did even though we aren't currently using them right now. But, we do have plans to take advantage of the technology in the future (i.e. homelink, bluetooth (she's out looking at for a phone now)..... But, that's just me.....

3. tunabreath

tunabreath New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    If the business edition's NAV system can display real-time traffic conditions, that would definitely be my choice. But that may be much more important to me than it is to you -- my one-way commute time can vary from less than one hour to more than two hours, depending on traffic. I can look at traffic maps online before I leave, but my drive takes so long that conditions often change while I'm on the road.