1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Classic Silver Prius Club

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by nick88, Jun 22, 2008.

1. mrblaise

mrblaise Go Lakers!!

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    So sorry to hear about your bad news :mad: Hopefully you can get some green to fix the silver :)

2. mclberg

mclberg New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Well, I've now owned the Classic Silver Prius for a month now. It has 1400 miles on it and it's been damaged longer than it was undamaged from a high risk driver rear ending me at a stop light. Her insurance company still hasn't authorized payment and I'm still driving around with an imprint of her license plate embossed on my rear bumper. I told her adjuster that I'm just glad that my car is drivable. Otherwise, I wouldn't be so compliant. It's a great car and I have a lifetime average of 54.87 MPG so far. That's about 9 MPG better than I thought I would get. The color is ok but it's not quite Filet Mignon (sorry). In the meantime, my wife bought a Pontiac Vibe (Toyota Matrix) and we tried to convice her to buy the blue one but she bought silver. Now we have two silver cars in the driveway. (sigh). We need a splash of color. Maybe a good hail storm will pass through and I can paint the car green...

Mick

3. Casey123

Casey123 New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Hello everyone, and greetings from Long Island New York. My dealer called yesterday and advised my silver prius touring edition package 3 would arrive the first week of September. I couldnt be happier. So shortly you can add my vehicle to the growing number of classic silver metallic prius on the road.;)

4. nooaah

nooaah New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I guess I should join the club. No pictures, yet. It looks like all the other ones, though. :)

5. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Is there another club for Millennium Silver, or should I apply for membership here? :)

6. nick88

nick88 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Sucks. I started this silver thread and now I'm stuck with a Black 09 Touring Pg. 6 :-(

7. aljorma

aljorma New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Why don't you wait for the Silver ?

8. nick88

nick88 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Couldn't wait any longer. Getting that silver would mean waiting another 2 months on top of the 3 months that past. Nov/Dec is tooooooooooooooo long of a wait, you know. Don't get me wrong, I love my Black too, but preferred Silver/Gray.

9. Lopez92311

Lopez92311 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Here's mine

AzWxGuy likes this.