1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Clinton Legacy

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triphop @ Sep 1 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]312822[/snapback]</div>
    I don't think he meant the Clinton went down to the nookylair stockpile grabbed a couple and took them over to his cussin Kim. More than likely he meant that through inaction and inepitude he might as well have just given it to them.

Wildkow

p.s. nookylair did ya get it? Man I kill myself! :lol:

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hybridTHEvibe @ Sep 2 2006, 07:11 AM) [snapback]313006[/snapback]</div>

Unless PG4's real name is Joe Mariani, he's got some 'splainin to do.

3. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dragonfly @ Sep 2 2006, 08:18 AM) [snapback]313009[/snapback]</div>
    A rule of thumb: if there are no spelling errors in every other word of priusguy04's post, then he didn't write it

4. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hybridTHEvibe @ Sep 2 2006, 08:40 AM) [snapback]313014[/snapback]</div>

(P)Ahh HybridTheVibrator I see someone changed your batteries and took you out of the drawer :lol: ..

(P)"Dragonfly"I never said or implied that I wrote the Liberal rules for arguments, I did say they hold true for almost every reply that follows a statment aimed towards the extreme left. :rolleyes:

(P)You guys hate it when someone cuts & pastes especially if it hits close to home as this list does.. <_<
    Its an unfair advantage letting the enemy see the rules i know.. But you guys dont play by the rules ethier unless its the Liberal rules for arguments and you all always ask for a site address so you to can see it so you can see where it originates, if it comes from anyother place other than a liberal its wrong and can be discredited. If if comes from another liberal he was just having a bad day or he's switching parties and is making it up. :rolleyes: (Romper Room)

(H)No idiot, the place you copied this from didn't have have it on the list, so don't say you missed it.
    Your little brain can't come up with anything on it's own, really.

(P)I cant say what I really think of you "Vibrator" I might get kicked off here for flaming a liberal & you'd like that too much so go back to your drawer and rest your batteries or seek anger management councling you seem to always have pent up agression in your posts.. ;)

(P)I noticed if a person does a google search on most of the topics posted in FHOP, one may find a news story on the same topic only slightly edited..

Does that make them an idiot to? Do they have little brains too?

That would mean that everyone here on PC that has ever cut & pasted a starter topic is little brained and an idiot.. This is straight from the horses mouth "Hybrid the vibrator" .

I guess the bottom line here is, "HybridTHEvibe" thinks People that post copied topics or current events to start a threads are "Little Brained Idiots".. :rolleyes:

5. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Sep 1 2006, 10:39 AM) [snapback]312757[/snapback]</div>
    Like this post isn't flame bait?

I can't wait for the G.W. Bush legacy list.

Heckuva job, Bushie.

6. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Sep 2 2006, 02:12 PM) [snapback]313112[/snapback]</div>
    I'd post those too, ;)

Hmmm, HibridTHEvibe falls under: abusive, hateful & harassing.

PS remember these when we registered to use this site?

PC Forum Terms & Rules

Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.

Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.

The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Hmmm, HibridTHEvibe replies to most of my FHOP posts could fall under a few of these: abusive, hateful & harassing.

7. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Sep 2 2006, 02:34 PM) [snapback]313118[/snapback]</div>
    Ooohhh - Guess that means that you & dobermanmd are in contravention.

8. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Sep 2 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]313105[/snapback]</div>
    No - I guess what I hate is simplistic regurgitation of GOP talking points. If you want to go and rail against liberals ( :lol: ) then go and do it on Freeper - I generally need a good dose of mind bleach to eradicate the hate & vitriol whenever I stumble into that cacophony of hooey.

Now if you like to make up stuff and then post it as the truth - don't start whining like a snot-faced 3rd grader when people call you on it. Quit posting baloney from pundits & talking heads and then pretend its the truth.

And quit calling people idiots - the number of smileys & animated icons does not automatically make you cool or whatever.

9. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Sep 2 2006, 10:53 AM) [snapback]313105[/snapback]</div>
    My nose hurts and there is hot snotty coffee all over my keyboard and monitor.
    Dang you priusguy! You are FUNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyy. [attachmentid=4790] [attachmentid=4791] [attachmentid=4790] [attachmentid=4791] [attachmentid=4790] [attachmentid=4791] [attachmentid=4790] [attachmentid=4791]

[attachmentid=4792]

Attached Files:

10. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, guys. Hybridthevibe's been warned and his original post deleted (and yea I know the quote is in the replies). Personal attacks are not permitted.

Priusguy04--you seem good at quoting the rules, but it is also improper to post copyrighted information.
    Copyright is implied in any photo or written material and you have to at least give proper credit when post material that is not of your own creation.

Under the presumption that you are ignorant of copyright law you get a pass on this violation, but please don't make the same mistake again.

11. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Sep 2 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]313171[/snapback]</div>
    Duly noted, Sir. I will do my level best to adhere to these also.. :unsure: ;) :)

12. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Sep 2 2006, 05:17 PM) [snapback]313171[/snapback]</div>
    The fair use doctrine does confer some rights, esp. quoting sections of copyrighted work & linking to images. Images can be tricky as some of the "photoshopped" work :)lol:) are effectively public domain. I mean you are not going to find out the copyright holder to the following:

[​IMG]

(right-clicking on the image provides the owning domain, which is not the same as copyright holder, but, oh-well)

What would be nice would be the ability to hotlink an image back the page containing the image. That should provide sufficient attribution.

13. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triphop @ Sep 2 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]313196[/snapback]</div>
    One is still required to post the source and state the fact that they don't own the copyright. We're pretty loose here on copyright law, but blatant violations or violations without giving appropriate credit is clearly unacceptible.

BTW, photo credit is on the subtitle of the photo, it's owned by the AP.

14. triphop

triphop New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(efusco @ Sep 2 2006, 06:01 PM) [snapback]313198[/snapback]</div>
    Its a fake (part of the GOP smear job against Kerry) - the original photo of Fonda was (possibly) AP, but its a derivative work and therefore in muddy waters - kinda like remixes & samples.