1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Garage just got Crowded

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Raytheeagle, Apr 14, 2019.

1. High Mileage

High Mileage Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Ray, if you are ever up in Sonora you are welcome to bring your car and put it on my rack and take all the time you want taking pictures.
    Had a great drive from Portland, to Reno and then home to Sonora in the new Prime Advanced. Mileage not quite like what you are showing-yet. The prime is pretty fine! I would love to meet you someday when I am over in the Bay Area.
    Have you tried performing the back-up beep to single beep modification to your 2019 yet? I forgot how annoying that is. I purchased the scan gauge for my 2010 partly for that reason, hoping it works on the 2018.

Raytheeagle likes this.
  2. Raytheeagle

Raytheeagle Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Thanks for the offer:).

I don’t travel much to sonora, but when you are near the Bay Area, look me up;).

I have not done the reverse beep change yet, but I have Techstream, and probably will go single beep here soon as I forgot what constant beeping is like:eek:.

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Prime too(y).