1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

The Gasser Laws of Prius

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by conradb212, May 24, 2013.

1. mmmodem

mmmodem Senior Taste Tester

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    You want to see horrific night time capture? Here is the next Gasser Law that a kind gentleman taught me last week.

Make right turn in front of oncoming Prius. They drive too slow to hit you anyway. When honked by Prius, immediately, step out of car (do not shift to park) to inform Prius of Gasser Law. Follow up with non existent right lane cut off.

2. Fauxknight

Fauxknight Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three

That was amazing. It's really rare to see that kind of road rage, at least around here. That is why I have a camera, but no one has done anything like that to me, aside from the occasional deer cutting me off.

I do not know about bad night capture, you could see what was going on. Street lights in the area make a big difference though, so hard to compare.

3. mmmodem

mmmodem Senior Taste Tester

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I don't know what it is about my Prius. I seem to attract angry drivers. I'm actually quite pleased with the night performance of my dashcam. It captured the license plate number which will be important if there were an incident. I was just referring to it as a horrific night capture double entendre.